A neuroscientist and psychologist as well as a long-term practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, meditation, Tai Chi, martial arts and I Ching.
His basic research focuses on how brain processes information, makes decision and drives behavior associated with health and dis change, mindfulness meditation.
Prof. Tang's Twitter :
- Wang Y, Tang YY, Wang J. Cultural differences in donation decision-mak
- Tang YY, Leve LD. A translational neuroscience perspective on mindfuln
- Tang YY, Tang R, Posner MI. Mindfulness meditation improves emotion re
- Deng Y, Wang Y, Ding X, Tang YY. The relevance of fractional amplitude
- Tang YY, Posner MI, Rothbart MK, Volkow ND. Circuitry of Self-control
- Fan Y, Tang YY, Tang R, Posner MI. Time course of conflict processing