- Tang YY, Holzel BK, Posner MI. Traits and states in mindfulness meditation. Nature Reviews Neuroscie
- Tang YY, Holzel BK & Posner MI. The neuroscience of mindfulness meditation. Nature Reviews Neuro
- Positive effects of mindfulness-based practices on health and cognitive performance have been reported; however, we know little about the underlying mechanisms. We outline the challenges of meditation research and consider emerging informat...
- Tang YY, Posner MI, Rothbart MK, Volkow ND. Circuitry of self-control and its role in reducing addic
- This paper discusses addictions can be treated by changing the mechanisms involved in self-control with or without regard to intention....
- Tang YY, Tang R. Rethinking the future directions of mindfulness field. Psychological Inquiry, 2015,
- We propose 3 points in this article: the implicit and explicit emotion regulation in mindfulness and the brain networks involved; cognitive control and autonomic control in mindfulness and self-transformation or growth in mindfulness....
- Tang YY, Posner MI. (2014). Training brain networks and states. Trends Cogn Sci . 2014, 18(7):345-50
- Brain training includes network training through repetitive practice that exercises specific brain networks and state training, which changes the brain state in a way that influences many networks. We propose two widely used methods - worki...
- Tang YY, Tang R, Posner MI. (2013). Brief meditation training induces smoking reduction. Proc Natl A
- More than 5 million deaths a year are attributable to tobacco smoking, but attempts to help people either quit or reduce their smoking often fail. in comparison with Relaxation Training, 5 h of IBMT produces a 60% smoking reduction, 30% qui...
- Yi-Yuan Tang and Michael I. Posner. Special issue on mindfulness neuroscience. 2013, Soc Cogn Affect
- We propose a new field 'Mindfulness Neuroscience'....
- Yi-Yuan Tang and Michael I. Posner. Tools of the trade: theory and method in mindfulness neuroscienc
- This paper discusses the theory, method and challenge in mindfulness meditation research....
- Tang YY, Lu Q, Fan M, Yang Y, Posner MI. Mechanisms of White Matter Changes Induced by Meditation. P
- We found 2-wk IBMT changed axial diffusivity involved axonal density, and improved moods;4-wk IBMT changed both myelin and axonal density. Our results demonstrate the time-course of white matter neuroplasticity in short-term meditation. Thi...
- Tang YY, Rothbart MK, Posner MI. Neural correlates of establishing, maintaining and switching brain
- This paper explains the brain mechanisms how to create, maintain and switch brain states....
- Tang YY, Lu Q, Geng X, Stein EA, Yang Y, Posner MI. Short-term meditation induces white matter chang
- Tang YY, Lu Q, Geng X, Stein EA, Yang Y, Posner MI. Short-term meditation induces white matter changes in the anterior cingulate. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010 , 107(35):15649-52. Media Relations: Science Daily: This paper reported short-te....
- Tang YY, Ma Y., Fan Y.,Feng H., Wang J., Feng S., Lu Q., Hu B., Lin Y., Li J., Zhang Y., Wang Y., Zh
- Tang YY, Ma Y., Fan Y.,Feng H., Wang J., Feng S., Lu Q., Hu B., Lin Y., Li J., Zhang Y., Wang Y., Zhou L., Fan M..Central and autonomic nervous system interaction is altered by short-term meditation. Proceedings of the National Academy of.....
- Tang YY,Ma Y., Wang J., Fan Y., Feng S., Lu Q., Yu Q., Sui D.. Rothbart M.K., Fan M., Posner, M.I..
- This article had been listed in the top ten of Nature China published research highlights in 2007....
- Tang YY, Zhang W.T., Chen K.W., Feng S.H., Ji Y., Shen J.X., Reiman E.M., Liu Y.Y.. Arithmetic proce
- Tang YY, Zhang W.T., Chen K.W., Feng S.H., Ji Y., Shen J.X., Reiman E.M., Liu Y.Y.. Arithmetic processing in the brain shaped by cultures. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 2006, 103 (26):10775-10780(Top Story) Comments....
- Tang YY, Posner MI. Attention training and attention state training. Trends Cogn Sci. 2009，13(5):22
- We propose two types of training: attention training using computerized program and attention state training such as meditation....
- Tang YY, Posner MI.Response to Jaeggi et.al.. Exploring training methods. Trends Cogn Sci. 2009，13(
- We answer the question related to training..........
- Tang YY, Liu Y. Numbers in the cultural brain. Prog Brain Res. 2009, 178:151-7.
- We propose a model about how culture affects number processing in behavioral and neural levels. .........
- Wang Y, Tang YY, Wang J. Cultural differences in donation decision-making. PLOS ONE, 2015, 10(9):e01
- Wang Y, Tang YY , Wang J. Cultural differences in donation decision-making. PLOS ONE, 2015, 10(9):e0138219....
- Tang YY, Leve LD. A translational neuroscience perspective on mindfulness meditation as a prevention
- Tang YY , Leve LD. A translational neuroscience perspective on mindfulness meditation as a prevention strategy. Translational Behavioral Medicine, 2015, in press...
- Tang YY, Tang R, Posner MI. Mindfulness meditation improves emotion regulation and reduces drug abus
- Tang YY , Tang R, Posner MI. Mindfulness meditation improves emotion regulation and reduces drug abuse. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2015, in press...
Total 4 Page 78 Records. Home